Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
I really don't see that they have any bigger long-term plan. I would say that we are currently closer to the another total rebuild mode than having bigger long term plans.

Before the trade i would say that the core of the team is really good (forget about disaster moves in previus seasons). We've been missing 1 or 2 pieces but that pieces could only come with good draft choices. Free agency dreams went away and we don't have assests to put a good trade for a player.

Today i can say that FO succeed to destroy the team for another few seasons. The roster started to clicking and they trade the only big man who can score and protect the rim while getting back another point guard which could potentially mean Brunson to leave?

I really don't understand people who defend Bertans as an trade assest if he could somehow return shooting percentages, while at the same time they saw Hardaway's trade value around the league. And they also have similar contracts, just Hardaway's numbers are 3 times higher.

It's not worth making trade ideas with a players like Gobert, Jokic and others. Wake up. We don't have assests, we gave a assests we had for KP and then give him away for nothing. And meanwhile they also gave others assets for nothing (Barnes, Seth).

If 2 best player in the team couldn't land you a player at least like Wiggins, Siakam, McCollum... Then Bertans, Dinwiddie and others will for sure not land you Gobert, Beal, Jokic and others.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MAVS-SLO's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by MAVS-SLO - 02-11-2022, 11:17 AM