Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
So, we went from Wiggins, Beal, Siakam, McCollum ,Simmons and all other names for KP to end up with Bertans and Dinwiddie? And we also send them 2 round pick to get them?

We clear the cap space to get even 5 more milions in? 

We get rid of injury prone player to get 2 players in return who played similar number of games in last 3 seasons?

We get rid of any rim protection and big man scoring? It looks like another rebuild mode.

We get rid of bad contract, to get 2 bad contracts back? I'm really interested to see for what can we later trade sharpshooter who is making 16 millions per year while shooting 31 percent for 3 and putting 5 points per game.

Also we add another player who is going to be a back-up point guard and is making 18 milions per year? Also, at the sime time Brunson is having career year?

It's interesting how Powell's contract can look good in just 1 day.

Another trade where i'm asking myself if FO even know what they are doing. 

This is just another disaster move for the Mavs. Like it was Seth for J-Rich. Let FO talk about optimism and that they add shooting and secondary ballhandling with this. But, reality is that they did the disaster move like they did while they were adding secondary ballhandling with Richardson and perimeter defense with Bey.
[-] The following 3 users Like MAVS-SLO's post:
  • Borkhan, MFFL, omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by MAVS-SLO - 02-11-2022, 09:54 AM