Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-11-2022, 08:49 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: That is a lie. It was never offered and it is also a worse deal than eating three years of Dinwiddie/Bertans.

Never change Mark Cuban, dumbest owner in all of sports.

Cracks me up that Ujiri must have sat there with this idea (Dragic/Birch+1st for Porzingis) in his head the whole year. The idea how to fix the center position in case the Raptors overachieved this year. When it became clear the team is good already, Ujiri put the plan in motion.

He probably done all his research on the Mavs true feelings about Porzingis, like a true professional GM. Ujiri thought he had a very reasonable offer (full immediate cap relief + 1st round pick) under the circumstances. He calls the Mavs and they say NO. Then Ujiri is left scrambling and needs to pay the same 1st round pick to get Thad Young from the Spurs. 

Next day he sees that the Mavs traded a 2nd round pick for three years of Bertans/Dinwiddie. And you wonder why other front offices don´t want to play with the Mavs regularly? You can´t reason with crazy people.

No I work for the department of common sense.

Ha that is funny.  I am actually glad KP didn't go to Toronto.   That Toronto team is way better than most thought.   I can picture them getting KP, Masai rubbing his magic dust on him and KP turns into what we hoped he could be and Toronto is chasing championships.   A healthy KP would have been a finishing touch on a really tough team.   

I am willing to judge the new front office on results.  But I am over (as over a few years ago) giving anyone the benefit of the doubt.   Especially a Cuban run organization.   I think that is best for my health.   Prove it!  

keeping WCS, re-signing Hardaway, signing Bullock, signing Frank, no additional picks, now Dinwiddie and Bertans is not a murderous row.  I give Kidd a lot of credit of getting good play from most of his roster, but the talent still needs to improve.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • F Gump
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by Chicagojk - 02-11-2022, 09:19 AM