Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-10-2022, 10:45 PM)F Gump Wrote: I have seen what it looks like, when hoping for KP to turn the corner on becoming the player I wish we had landed from NY. It was a long tease, a step forward and a step back. Having 32M of the cap invested in that tease wore out it's welcome. Never knowing if your supposed #2 would be there, when you need him, that got old also.

I don't know if Dinwiddie or Bertans will be any better at fulfilling their upside we can envision. But I am ready to move on from KP the myth, and see. If they do, sweet. If they don't, they don't, but I'm hoping for better results this time than the last.
SD has started most of those games the last 3 years. Presumably he will not here (and if he does…I am more irritated than I am now). What happens to a guy who is a lockerroom cancer on his current team as a starter and then goes to another team to come off the bench? Maybe nothing, but the better bet is on him being a cancer again.

We’re banking on Bertans regaining his sharpshooting touch. What we hope for him or not. At the time of the trade through 34 games (not exactly a small sample size) he was bad. Can’t assess value on hope and be a good FO.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie+Bertans to DAL | KP+2nd to WAS - by ItsGoTime - 02-10-2022, 10:56 PM