Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-10-2022, 07:27 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I think the current outrage is more about Mavs fans coming to terms with the reality of the situation. Majority vastly overrated his value. It sucks but outside of punting on the next three years and waiting for his contract to expire the Mavs really had no other option.
I might start to complain when I see other offers but trading him was the right decision. Not only because it creates more flexibility. Also because it allows the Mavs and the new front office to move on.

It does not create more flexibility. I just don´t know what you people are talking about. They cost more money over a longer period of time and no these two contracts are not more tradeable, just because they are split.

Who in the world wants to trade for two injury-riddled roleplayers that drastically underperform on big salaries?

We paid two 2nd round picks each to get rid of the expiring $10M deal of Richardson and the $17M two year deal of Delon Wright. That´s what they make annually for another 3-4 years for being worse players.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • ItsGoTime, MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie+Bertans to DAL | KP+2nd to WAS - by Mavs2021 - 02-10-2022, 07:50 PM