Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-10-2022, 07:27 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I think the current outrage is more about Mavs fans coming to terms with the reality of the situation. Majority vastly overrated his value. It sucks but outside of punting on the next three years and waiting for his contract to expire the Mavs really had no other option.
I might start to complain when I see other offers but trading him was the right decision. Not only because it creates more flexibility. Also because it allows the Mavs and the new front office to move on.

No one overrated him here. C’mon man. Stop making up stuff to prop up your arguments. 

The current outrage is about making a move just for the heck of it, not getting better in any way short term or long term, not getting a pick back from a team that was even more desperate than the Mavs, and taking a step backwards than getting closer to contention in any way. 

Why be so quick to move on if you are not getting better in any way?  Hold on and punt to the next season. If a catastrophic injury is the worry there are injury exceptions.  

Now if it comes out tomorrow that he went and demanded a trade behind the scenes like he did with the Knicks, I can understand their rush to get him out. Even in that scenario the Knicks front office did a better job than the Mavs front office. 

But you can keep spinning the false nar
[-] The following 1 user Likes hakeemfaan's post:
  • DrMav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie+Bertans to DAL | KP+2nd to WAS - by hakeemfaan - 02-10-2022, 07:40 PM