Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
I think the current outrage is more about Mavs fans coming to terms with the reality of the situation. Majority vastly overrated his value. It sucks but outside of punting on the next three years and waiting for his contract to expire the Mavs really had no other option.
I might start to complain when I see other offers but trading him was the right decision. Not only because it creates more flexibility. Also because it allows the Mavs and the new front office to move on.

(02-10-2022, 07:24 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Why did we even end up comparing Broken Peja vs. Bertans?

This person argued that the current roster is as good as the Championship roster or some f***** up sh*t like that. I don´t even know what that person was trying to say. It was so stupid. 

But to humour myself.

How much money was broken down Peja making to average 8/2 on 40% 3pt shooting?
How much money is Bertans making on this allegedly MOVEABLE contract to average 6/2 on 32% 3pt shooting?

Ah the lightbulb moment.

That´s not my battle to fight. Just added some context because many of us tend to (rightfully) glorify players from the 10/11 run.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie+Bertans to DAL | KP+2nd to WAS - by dirkfansince1998 - 02-10-2022, 07:27 PM