Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-10-2022, 05:56 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: Yeah and force feeding him the ball and watching Luka stand around and watch really pissed me off at times. I was thinking this shit is not going to work against a team like Philly or the Lakers who can push him off the block. 

KP was holding this team back and Luka's stats have gone through the roof since KP's absence and we are better because of it.

We also lost to Orl and OKC without KP. i KP was somewhat of an easy scapegoat.  

We can blame KP. we can blame Luka being fat. The bottom line is we need more legit starting level talent.  We cannot just look at fit. Maxi fits well next to Luka too.  

A KP trade was never going to fetch you anything great because of the contract and injuries. However even with those  constraints we somehow managed to find a team that was even more desperate than us and we agreed to take on their two worst contracts with lesser talent and reward them with a 2nd round pick while we were at it.
[-] The following 2 users Like hakeemfaan's post:
  • DrMav, ItsGoTime
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie+Bertans to DAL | KP+2nd to WAS - by hakeemfaan - 02-10-2022, 06:21 PM