Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-10-2022, 05:26 PM)cow Wrote: I love you.  I'm just salty as fuck.  Over KP who I hate.  Thanks, Mark.

Yeah, I mean this is not about Porzingis´production. It´s not even about his ACL brothers Dinwiddie/Bertans. There is simply no way it shouldn´t be us getting another asset out of this deal, whether it is a pick, Hachimura, Avdija, Harrell (before he was traded) or Bryant.

Be honest with yourself for one moment:

If I told you the core deal is Dinwiddie/Bertans for Porzinigis and you need to attach more value somewhere to balance out the trade; how many attempts would you have needed to come up with the idea to attach a Mavs pick?

Not even the Wizards fans would have gotten that idea. I guess good on their GM Sheppard to have the audacity to even ask for something like that.

Pat Riley probably would have told Sheppard to hold the call, jumped on his private jet, met with the Wizards GM personally, to hang up on Sheppard´s phone, because hanging up his own wasn´t enough. Then he would have stoned him with all his championship rings to teach him some manners and respect.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • DrMav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie+Bertans to DAL | KP+2nd to WAS - by Mavs2021 - 02-10-2022, 05:40 PM