Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-10-2022, 05:01 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yikes! Two points here:

1) @"SleepingHero", I did NOT mean that sentence that way, but if it came across that way to you, I'm VERY sorry! Truly. 

2) My question to @"Mavs2021" wasn't an attempt to clap back or show distaste. I literally do not care what he thinks of my intelligence. I just wanted to understand his meaning so I could process his point and move forward in the conversation, that's all. No hard feelings on my part, even if he had meant to insult me. I can take it!

Pretty much what Omahen said. The Mavs have a history of bad decisions, literally 10 straight years of the most god awful decisions, so to me it would be logical that once again they made a bad decision. Maybe if this was Masai Ujiri, Pat Riley or Jerry West with a proven track record of excellence, then I would concede that it´s likely this was the best possible offer and that there is a long-term strategic decision behind it.

Given that it´s the biggest moron in the league signing off on this deal, I assume that it´s just another very bad decision and not the best offer that could be negotiated.

You really think the Wizards don´t accept this deal, if we don´t include the 2nd rounder or insist on Thomas Bryant, who they will lose for nothing in the summer anyway.

The Wizards were desperate to show Bradley Beal that they are committed to winning in the future. They were more desperate than us to make a big player deal. We once again acted like it was us in the position of weakness, when it really was the Wizards.

You can take this any way you want.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie+Bertans to DAL | KP+2nd to WAS - by Mavs2021 - 02-10-2022, 05:11 PM