Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-10-2022, 04:06 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: That's just it. I'm not going to argue with you about this, because my opinion doesn't matter. 

I feel the Mavs just made it clear that they disagree with the above, however. That's really all there is to say about it. If you think they're wrong, that's totally cool. But it is now a very safe assumption that they flat out did not think the way you do about the potential of the pairing.

Normally I'd stray towards your side of the argument.  I hate KP.  Even with him playing "good" this season, it never seemed to equate to us being better and when he was often out, I never missed him.  I still think his empty calories are better than no calories.  Maybe Dinwiddie and Bertans will surprise me.  It's all kind of a moot point anyway, we aren't a championship team.

Hopefully this is a rebuild?  But if that's the case, we should have moved Jalen and tried to reclaim our '23.  I guess we could still do that this summer.  I do think it is fair to seriously question the goals of this team.  You can't seriously look at the Suns, Bucks or 76ers and think we can rejigger this roster into a competitor.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie+Bertans to DAL | KP+2nd to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 04:10 PM