Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-10-2022, 04:00 PM)Kammrath Wrote: But KP the two years before was 38% and 36%. Point is this: KP was used as a "floor spacer" and his catch and shoot shooting is not much, if ANY, better than this guy you are saying cannot play off-ball. 

And Bertans?  In his 6 years in the NBA this is the only year he has shot BELOW 40% from three on catch and shoot. 5 of 6 years above 40% on catch and shoot threes. 

Point being? KP was not a good shooter, for all the hype. Dinwiddie isn't much worse (if at all) and Bertans is WAY better.

These are all fair points.  I actually think Bertans will end up looking really good here (on one end of the floor at least).

I obviously want Dimwiddie to prove me wrong and I really enjoyed him when he was in Brooklyn and got to see him a little here in Boulder when he was at CU, maybe he'll shoot just fine and I'll happily eat crow.  None of it makes me feel ok about Brunson's future here right now.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie+Bertans to DAL | KP+2nd to WAS - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 02-10-2022, 04:03 PM