Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
I am now going to go get a drink. I'm shocked at their choice.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • MrGoat
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:47 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I´m not even kidding, when I say now I wish they had traded KP/THJ for Westbrook. Big Grin

Westbrook expires next year so...
Like Reply
I never thought it would be possible for me to be depressed about a KP trade.  

I didnt expect a good return for him but getting back two of the worst contracts in the league is even below my lowly expectations of Mark Cuban.
[-] The following 6 users Like SatnamSingh's post:
  • khaled1987, KillerLeft, Mavs2021, MFFL, MrGoat, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:49 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1491861799070744576

Brad Townsend, captain of the obvious.
Like Reply
This is absolutely unreal.

Dinwiddie and Bertans. Are you seriously telling me they couldn´t at least get Thomas Bryant and every other expiring contract instead of Bertans?

Washington is in desperate keep Beal mode and you take their worst contracted players. No upside. No picks. No cap relief. This is absolutely nothing.

Get the f*ck out.

Donnie is probably putting this trade on his resume: Busy preventing Cuban from doing sh*t like that.

(02-10-2022, 02:52 PM)cow Wrote: Westbrook expires next year so...

....and he´s a better player to.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • MrGoat
Like Reply
Reality check for our community. Rose colored glasses off. KP´s contract was one of (if not) the worst in the league.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • AgGiE1991, KillerLeft, loki
Like Reply
I get they are both 2 contracts half of what Porzingis is making, but like, neither of them can start, and they’ve both been terrible this year.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:51 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: Having got over my initial disgust I am just happy that the Mavs didn’t throw a FRP too.  Would have been a cherry on the ineptitude cake of the last decade.

We'll be showering in FRPs when Luka asks to get traded.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • MrGoat
Like Reply
This seems like a terrible trade
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dova's post:
  • MrGoat
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:55 PM)Dirknows Wrote: I get they are both 2 contracts half of what Porzingis is making, but like, neither of them can start, and they’ve both been terrible this year.

Are we sure Cuban doesn't intend for his play Dinwiddie to start?
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1491863405438935043
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:48 PM)omahen Wrote: Or they can continue to more or less suck. Are you playing Dinwiddie over Brunson?

Or KP could continue to get hurt and not be available? 

I will take the Mavs' chances of rehabilitating Bertans/Dinwiddie as respected role players on a winning team over KP ever making a significant impact ever again. 

And nope, Dinwiddie takes the hybrid Burke/THJ role off the bench, clearly. Player most hurt by this will be Green though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fuerza1's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:54 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Reality check for our community. Rose colored glasses off. KP´s contract was one of (if not) the worst in the league.

That's why I was pumped for the Dragic + salary filler + picks offer from Toronto.
Like Reply
I miss KP already and I would have given him away for almost anything.
[-] The following 4 users Like cow's post:
  • hakeemfaan, Mavs2021, MFFL, MrGoat
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:57 PM)SatnamSingh Wrote: That's why I was pumped for the Dragic + salary filler + picks offer from Toronto.

Would have taken that offer over this bs.
Like Reply
Picks from the Toronto deal is probably just wishful thinking.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/NateDuncanNBA/status...7911062531
Like Reply
I'm going to go get a drink

[Image: c1ea6a19c369935a03af05f397af9256.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like MrGoat's post:
  • hakeemfaan, SatnamSingh
Like Reply
Dallas has gaping holes at C and a starting PF.  I would hope if they were thinking about this move they would protect themselves a little.   Needs to be something else coming in right?   Doesn't make sense
Like Reply
Confirmed, Dwight Powell is a Sith Lord
Like Reply