Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
87.50%
7 87.50%
Grizzlies
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47: MEM (32-17) @ DAL (27-20)| 91-104 WIN!
(01-23-2022, 09:58 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I'm not trying to make such sweeping conclusions but I seriously can't fathom how THJ will magically transform and fit what the Mavs need in year 9 of his career.

Did you expect Kleber and DFS to suddenly learn how to floor the ball and attack closeouts, even to create shots for others?

Look, this entire team was playing like crap to start the year. Slowly but surely, they are all figuring out how to do what they were doing the last few years, only with their new defensive responsibilities added to the mix. I honestly think it’s possible that hardaway is just a little slower to that point than everyone else. His defense has improved recently, to be honest. Would it really shock you if he starts knocking in threes a few days from now, or a week from now? I wouldn’t call that magic, personally.

I do agree that he’s not really a sixth man type, but even that might be something he can learn.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 47: MEM (32-17) @ DAL (27-20)| 91-104 WIN! - by KillerLeft - 01-23-2022, 10:02 PM