Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
87.50%
7 87.50%
Grizzlies
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47: MEM (32-17) @ DAL (27-20)| 91-104 WIN!
(01-23-2022, 09:01 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Totally.

Earlier, when I was talking about Kidd, I didn’t mean that I thought they were emerging as contenders, exactly.

It’s just that it was obvious early on this season that his plan for the absence of playmaking was to make everyone on the floor a playmaker, rather than to wait until others could be acquired. I thought this strategy was bananas at first, because it made the team really hard to watch and was extremely ineffective. Lately, Kleber, DFS, Hardaway and others have all shown that they are getting more comfortable doing a wider variety of things on the offensive end. I’m starting to appreciate that aspect of the job Kidd and staff have done this year.

Ah I agree with you from that POV. I still think there are times where this team is really hard to watch with Maxi/DFS/JB playmaking growing pains but I agree there is a newfound appreciation in these guys aggressiveness.

KP to Luka! THEN LUKA TO KP! YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!

(01-23-2022, 09:02 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: I feel bad for KP. Having a monster game on defense and being frozen by Luka on offense. Must be frustrating as hell.

Yeah I still don't get how KP gets frozen out of the offense.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 47: MEM (32-16) @ DAL (26-20)| Mavs -2.5 Favorites - by SleepingHero - 01-23-2022, 09:04 PM