Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
87.50%
7 87.50%
Grizzlies
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47: MEM (32-17) @ DAL (27-20)| 91-104 WIN!
(01-23-2022, 08:33 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I'm surprised you're so positive since KP hasn't had a stellar offensive game so far.

My complaint all last year was about defense, and he is definitely impacting the game on that end. I think he is having an effect on offense, too. Playing within the scheme, off of Luka, using his gravity to help others.

The biggest factors to me are:

He is playing the five. That should be his position.

He is moving well. I was wrong to predict he never would again.

He is playing hard! Takes a lot of effort to get a body that size moving at an adequate speed. 

Now, the question is whether or not he can do this consistently. I’m starting to get used to it, so it has been fairly consistent recently. If he finishes the season playing like this I will be singing a different tune this summer than I was last summer.

Honestly, this team as a whole is so much more fun to watch right now than they were for the first month of the season. I don’t even care that they are winning, honestly. It’s just so refreshing to see them look like they have training on both ends.

I guess it takes a while for a new coaching staff to do their thing. That first month of the season scared the stuffing out of me.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, fifteenth, Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 47: MEM (32-16) @ DAL (26-20)| Mavs -2.5 Favorites - by KillerLeft - 01-23-2022, 08:37 PM