Poll: Who will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
42.86%
3 42.86%
Suns
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 46: PHX (35-9) @ DAL (26-20) | 109-101 loss
(01-21-2022, 01:34 PM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: Ya, this is what I was trying to say...KP did close the game and wasn't on the bench so genuinely don't understand the other comment there.

And I agree that he actually looked better than he normally does when he was getting picked on and was still giving up buckets.  A lot of that is because Chris Paul is simply incredible in the 4th but at the same time, if we're implementing a switching scheme with this defense than having one defender who can get exposed in those situations can ruin everything.  I thought all and all he played a good game, I just think that last night was a preview of how teams will attack our defense come post season when everything feels like half court sets.

Would love to eat crow and think he's been much better this season than I expected.  I just know for this team to win a championship, it requires getting past teams like Phoenix who understand how to exploit weaknesses.

I think if we didn't have tired legs we still probably would have won that game but I still think this team would be better off going in a different direction which is pretty difficult to do so I'm hoping I'm just flat out wrong.
I think it was your words about "on the roster" that triggered me.
[-] The following 2 users Like DallasMaverick's post:
  • KillerLeft, StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 46: PHX (35-9) @ DAL (26-20) | 109-101 loss - by DallasMaverick - 01-21-2022, 01:38 PM