Poll: Who will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
42.86%
3 42.86%
Suns
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 46: PHX (35-9) @ DAL (26-20) | 109-101 loss
(01-21-2022, 12:50 PM)DallasMaverick Wrote: So...

You're saying that the presence of KP on the team is such a negative, that, even if he's sitting on the bench, and gets zero minutes, the team is destined to lose??

Can't go with ya, pal.

That's not what I got out of what he said at all. Seems like he's worried about KP getting targeted in the pick and roll, which only happens when he's in the game. But, if he's on the roster it's reasonable to assume he'll be on the court to end most games due to his level of compensation and place within the hierarchy of the team. 

I share that concern, although I have seen him handle that situation (getting pick and rolled to death) way worse than he did last night. I was actually somewhat encouraged about it last night (thought I agree with @"StrandedOnBeauboisHill" that it's still a concern worth keeping in mind). 

I don't think the 4th quarter defense last night was pretty, don't get me wrong, but once again, I thought the offense is what lost the game, partly due to the new offense still being a work in progress and partly due to tired, back-to-back legs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 46: PHX (35-9) @ DAL (26-20) | 109-101 loss - by KillerLeft - 01-21-2022, 01:08 PM