Poll: Who will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
42.86%
3 42.86%
Suns
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 46: PHX (35-9) @ DAL (26-20) | 109-101 loss
Javal falling asleep on a backdoor cut. Some things never change.
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 08:40 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Super glad @"SleepingHero" sold me all of his land on Porzingis island for super cheap a few months back!

Glad the investment has worked out. I also have a bridge to sell if you're interested...

(01-20-2022, 08:17 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: A Luka-KP two-man game? Looking promising.
Just saw another flash of that Luka-KP two man game.

MAXI OH MY LORD/
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
You can tell they are on the second night of a back to back. The defensive intensity has already diminished, especially relative to their recent great third-quarter efforts.

Hopefully, they have one or two more super hard pushes in them tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Luka putting Bridges in the blender.

These refs are letting PHX flops sway them.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Ah there it is. Mavs energy has all but gone. Sloppy basketball.
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
That last stretch of time was not as enjoyable as most of the rest of the game.

Like I always say at some point in every game, they need to get Porzingis back out on the floor!
Like Reply
Bad stretch from Luka. Two life balll turnover leading to easy points for the Suns and the lead is gone.

Side note: Can somebody tell Crowder that RC is gone. There is no need for any further revenge games.
Like Reply
Yeah, this is B2B stuff…Back to not running hard in defensive transition again, all of a sudden.
Like Reply
Luka has killed the team with turnovers right now
Like Reply
I hate careless Luka. Mavs should introduce a fine for life ball turnovers.
Like Reply
Where is Chriss? We need some energy.

Really terrible 3rd quarter by Luka

Powell has gotten really good at nifty finishes.

It's sad that I know THJ is going to shoot it just by how he looks at the ball.
Like Reply
Powell is single-handedly keeping the Mavericks in this game. So many of these open shots are short. Hate to beat a dead horse, but you can tell the team has tired legs.
Like Reply
Powell for the Dirkie

(01-20-2022, 09:16 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Powell for the Dirkie

with 6pts :-D
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(01-20-2022, 09:15 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Powell is single-handedly keeping the Mavericks in this game. So many of these open shots are short. Hate to beat a dead horse, but you can tell the team has tired legs.

Not like they are shooting any better in other games. 9/29 is basically the average Mavs shooting night. I guess DFS and Maxi are flat. Both are on a downwards trend in the last couple of games. Luka is spraying it left and right. Thankfully Timmy is looking a little bit better.

(01-20-2022, 09:12 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Where is Chriss? We need some energy.

Really terrible 3rd quarter by Luka

Powell has gotten really good at nifty finishes.

It's sad that I know THJ is going to shoot it just by how he looks at the ball.

Two for one. Not a fan of it if they just chuck it up but the analytics favor it.

Brunson giving CP3 the CP3 treatment. Mid range turn around.
Like Reply
Brunson hitting some huge shots right now

Josh Green had some great D how did they call that a foul
Like Reply
Terrible transition D. Stop the ball. If necessary foul.
Like Reply
Huge effort by KP there
Like Reply
I cannot believe Chris Paul is still this good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
Amazing ball movement by KP THJ and Kleber
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
First Tim Show of the season?!
Like Reply