Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the West that great?
Mavs currently in 8th place and in danger of dropping out of the playoff hunt. Spurs are in 9th and are a real threat as always. Blazers are in a weird way and desperate but I think they will get it together at some point. Nobody else really scares you. And that assumes the Suns and T-Wolves are going to keep it together and not drop off.

If the Mavs at least hang in there in 8-10 range through the TDL they will have a good chance to make playoffs, especially if we can pull off a trade.
Like Reply
The West looks pretty weak this year. Reminds me of 15'-16'. We made the playoffs with only 42 wins that year
Like Reply
(11-15-2019, 07:09 PM)MrGoat Wrote: The West looks pretty weak this year. Reminds me of 15'-16'. We made the playoffs with only 42 wins that year

Everybody clowns the East, besides the top 5 teams, but the lower tier teams always seem to pull a upset, over a higher ranked West team. Point being, you can't assume there are any easy wins in this league,  we just witnessed that. Do they happen from time to time? Sure. But there are no guaranteed wins.
Like Reply
Nah it´s still much stronger than the East. Thunder just leading in OT against Philly. Grizzlies won three in a row, Kings won 4 of 5. Portland and GS are currently bottom three in the West! Literally every team in the West could make the play-offs in the East.
Like Reply
The NBA overall is very competitive there are not many easy games right now.
Like Reply