Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(01-06-2022, 01:42 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I honestly don't think there is a need to go here. RC is a different coach and even if Kidd were to lead the team to the championship I don't think we would need to say "Kidd is better than RC."

This. I am super high on RC. As Dirk stated last night. One of the greatest basketball minds of all time. I think that even with all the issues we mentioned in the past it is really difficult to replace a coach like him.
Was sceptical about the Kidd signing. Even suggested that it was another case of the usual Mavs nepotism. He disappointed with the Nets and Bucks. Still wanted to be open minded. I think it is to early to judge him. I am just as disappointed about the offense as some. Just as happy about the offense as others.
I think this thread is more about us (including me) acknowledging that Kidd is not the same coach he used to be with the Bucks or Nets. Maybe some of his schemes and play calls are bad but it seems like he learned a lot about the relationship part of the job.
[-] The following 7 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • fifteenth, ItsGoTime, Jmaciscool, Kammrath, KillerLeft, ReunionMav, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sign up: The official Jason Kidd apology thread - by dirkfansince1998 - 01-06-2022, 02:00 PM