Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies from here as well. The team is sharing well the ball and players like DFS have clearly better movement and confidence moving with and passing the ball. A coach finally found a way to have someone else bring the ball up at the PG and let Luka get the ball in the final third through off ball screens. I've always wanted this and RC never did this almost, and it prevents Luka being doubled, and keeps him more fresh, and it only improves his efficiency, and it only helps JB and others to touch the ball and make more impact, and I hope this stays in the playbook. The defense looks better in terms of movement and staying in front of opponents. JB looks like a great starter and amazing fit with Luka. The space Luka creates, JB takes advantage of through easier penetration for JB and shooting. Credit for Kidd for trying this and making this work. It's clear to me that these two will be an unstoppable combo in the future, and already now this is hard to scheme for.

All this being said, I still have ton of doubts due to the covid situation and many things not running normally. Many teams have been thrown off balance due to not being in full strength. Even at full strength, things are off balance for opponents. Also doubting these small lineups. For teams with bigs that can destroy us inside, things quickly then change both on defense and offense. I always see these situations as anomaly. But I hope something can be extracted from this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes burekemde's post:
  • MrGoat
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sign up: The official Jason Kidd apology thread - by burekemde - 01-06-2022, 06:36 AM