Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
51.85%
14 51.85%
Celtics
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ BOS (8-1) | 106-116 loss
Luka again baby!!!

Luka is a real superstar. He was drafted by the mavs like Dirk. Porzingis will always be a former Knick
Like Reply
I get some of the frustration with KP, but come on. You don't get the nickname The Unicorn because you suck or you're average. He's rusty. If he's still like this 30-35 games, then maybe I'll worry, but I think he'll be killing by then.
Like Reply
LUKA AGAIN! WHAT A DRIVE!

(11-11-2019, 09:12 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Luka again baby!!!

Luka is a real superstar. He was drafted by the mavs like Dirk. Porzingis will always be a former Knick

Technically Dirk was drafted by Milwaukee and Luka by Atlanta. (I know this is an annoying post)
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
5 point deficit now and all because of Luka!!!!

Porzingis left and Mavs are now back in it
Like Reply
Wish we had that DFS 3 that was taken away.  Suspicious.
Like Reply
Too early to make Vucevic+Isaac for Porzingis trades?
Like Reply
Luka might have to score 40 tonight for them to win this game.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 09:13 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: 5 point lead now and all because of Luka!!!!

Porzingis left and Mavs are now back in it

No one is saying that KP has been good so far but most of us also expected him to be rusty. Remember George or Hayward in their comeback season. Had some ugly moments as well but came back stronger in year two.
Like Reply
WHAT A PASS BY LUKA TO KLEBER FOR 3!

WOW AGAIN LUKA TO KLEBER FOR 3!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I really wish Kemba would have signed with the Mavs. He's a scoring machine.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 09:15 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Too early to make Vucevic+Isaac for Porzingis trades?

Or why not keep the Unicorn thats locked up for 5 years and instead trade for Gallinari and Adams
Like Reply
Kleeba becoming more consistent at 3’s. I like it

(11-11-2019, 09:17 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I really wish Kemba would have signed with the Mavs. He's a scoring machine.

Yup. Would be unstoppable
Like Reply
Holy crap Luka's handles are insane.
Like Reply
Luka got em on skates
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1194076284609073152
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Luka, you are way smarter than me at basketball but I know THJ is not the answer.  You are the answer.
Like Reply
Mavs only down 5 going Into the 4th. Please don’t have former Knicks on the lineup for the 4th. Especially Porzingis
Like Reply
Pay attention to the Boston crowd reaction every time Luka makes a play.  They know greatness when they see it.
Like Reply
Rick has to keep Doncic in at least 9 minutes of fourth quarter.
Like Reply
Man listening to these Boston commentators is tough
Like Reply