Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 13.0 pt RAPTOR & 12.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
30.00%
3 30.00%
Jazz
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 32: DAL (15-17) @ UTA (23-9) | 116-120 loss
Heart 
[Image: unnamed.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • MrGoat
Like Reply
Well played on the image Kamm. Charlie Brown is going for 50 tonight.
Like Reply
On the 1st day of Christmas, we all hope for a 10 day Mav miracle. Must win game
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ClutchDirk, ItsGoTime, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Happy Holidays MFFL's!!

And KP is playing?

https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1474923688449433606
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fuerza1's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-25-2021, 09:04 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: Happy Holidays MFFL's!!

And KP is playing?

https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1474923688449433606

So we'll lose by 20 instead of 30!

Seriously, Gobert is likely to make an example of KP after those stupid Anthony Edwards comments.
Like Reply
Fantastic start. Best a starting lineup has looked all season??
Like Reply
Should be 24-9 if FN could have converted that dunk!
Like Reply
Missing Followill right now.  Who are these ESPN announcers?
Like Reply
You know, I think there’s a 100% chance that this great start won’t last, and that’s fine. But, I think there are a lot of folks here who have turned the page on Sterling Brown prematurely. He is not trash. I like him more and more the longer I watch him.
Like Reply
I swear you can always tell the moment I start watching these games
Tuned in at 28-14
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(12-25-2021, 11:12 PM)Jym Wrote: I swear you can always tell the moment I start watching these games
Tuned in at 28-14

Well to be honest, that’s about the time that Charlie Brown and king entered the game.
Like Reply
(12-25-2021, 11:09 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I think there are a lot of folks here who have turned the page on Sterling Brown prematurely. He is not trash.

Same with RB. They are the kind of guys who are going to look better when the team is playing better. When the team is struggling they are going to look worse. Don't get me wrong they both have SUCKED shooting so far this year....but I think there is no way they keep shooting 20 something percent from three.
Like Reply
(12-25-2021, 11:15 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Same with RB. They are the kind of guys who are going to look better when the team is playing better. When the team is struggling they are going to look worse. Don't get me wrong they both have SUCKED shooting so far this year....but I think there is no way they keep shooting 20 something percent from three.

Yeah, I agree they are both complementary players, so they are in the same boat. There are some things about Brown’s game that I like even more than bullock’s. Seems like more of a Swiss Army knife - not amazing at anything, but pretty good at everything. I like Bullock, too, and haven’t given up on him.

I have a feeling this is going to be a bloodbath by halftime. I sure hope I’m wrong.
Like Reply
Welp.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Where's DFS?
Like Reply
Predictably, the Mavericks are performing like a group of men who have never played together before. I think they are very fortunate to be this connected to the jazz.
Like Reply
Unbelievable that the Mavs were able to keep it as close as they did this quarter.
Like Reply
Whats the difference between Mitchell and the rest of the league? When you sneeze at the rest of the league,they go into H&S protocols, Mitchell goes to the FT line. Shy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
The guys are fighting hard.   I imagine it will get ugly at some point.   At times, the 5 we have on the court is pretty comical.  So being down only by 2 at a tough place to a really good team is not bad.  But I imagine a big run is coming soon.

My TV audio is messed up. I know a fraction before if the ball is going in or not by the swish or clank.  Frustrating.

I think KP has been active and looks good out there, but he is only 3-9.  Lets see how he finishes.  My fear it is one of those games where he looks active but I look at the box score and he is 6 for 20 or something.
Like Reply
George King is garbage. He should not see any more playing time if they have any hope of winning this game. Brandon Knight is not a point guard. Too many errors when he was handling the ball.

The foul calls are frustrating. The mVas cannot touch Mitchell without being called for a foul.

The Mavs need to defend without fouling and be very efficient with their shot selection to have any fighting chance to win this game.
Like Reply