Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIRK JERSEY RETIREMENT: Who wants to meet up?
Hi guys,

so I decided to go to the game, the day after tomorrow, and watch Dirk's jersey retirement. I did not want to start another thread, so I am using this one.

Is anybody else going and maybe interested, to grab a drink or two before the game? Would be nice to finally meet some of you guys. I will be there with my girlfriend, who is obviously the coolest and prettiest, so even if you don't care about me, maybe that will get you interested Smile

Don't leave me hanging! Big Grin

Go Mavs!
Like Reply
Great question and I’m sure I join many others in hoping this works out for you. Unfortunately I doubt anyone has an answer with any degree of certainty. The NBA is saying they don’t want to pause the season but some games are already not being played. So far the Mavericks have signed 6 replacement players but what happens if they test positive?  What happens if the surge of Omicron gets worse?

I wish I could help but most certainly Thanks for being a great fan!
Like Reply
The odds of a lockdown in Texas are nil. Most people here won't even wear masks during a surge so hopefully you're boosted

The only concern would be the NBA postponing it because too many players are out with COVID
Like Reply
I needed to bump this thread, see my edited first post Smile
Like Reply
If I was in town I'd absolutely meet up and finally meet some board members but alas work/school has me out of state. Next time though!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply