Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
55.56%
5 55.56%
Grizzlies
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 9: DAL (6-3) @ MEM (2-7) | 138-122 win | Mavs NBA best 4-0 on road
Bench has taken over. Luka is not coming back it seems. 2 assist away from a triple double Dodgy
Like Reply
Broehoff sighting!
Like Reply
Don't look now but THJ has 20 on extremely efficient numbers.  May be the non Luka Dirkie.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 10:05 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Bring back Luka back please. Only 2 assist away.

Nah.... I don't want him chasing triple doubles.
Like Reply
Justin Jackson is the perfect nba player if he could get a consistent shot. Has the length to play good defense and nice offensive floaters. Great game by him
Like Reply
Good win and nice to see the bench back.
Like Reply
Impressive 3 turnovers in a row by Brunson
Like Reply
138 points without KP.  Great team effort, just look at the box score!
Like Reply
My favorite stat of the game: only 2 TOs for Luka.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 10:15 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Justin Jackson is the perfect nba player if he could get a consistent shot. Has the length to play good defense and nice offensive floaters. Great game by him
Jackson is a good shooter. I've seen other people say the same thing you did and I don't understand. He's been a good shooter his whole time with the Mavs. The man just needs more minutes.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 10:16 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Impressive 3 turnovers in a row by Brunson

Brunson went 6-8, four assists in 19 minutes.  Not bad.
Like Reply
Great game THJ. Give him his due.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...6005784582

Glad Tim called this out so people know Luka could have had a triple double easily if he wanted. Tim has gone from a mavs hater to a supporter after so many years so glad he said this.
Like Reply
Very nice team win
Like Reply
Mavs win! 

Great to bounce back from that extremely ugly loss. Now its time to prep for the Celtics. Even without Hayward they're still terrifying imo.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Curry
Luka
DFS
Maxi
KP

Should be the starting lineup from now on IMO.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 10:29 PM)Branduil Wrote: Curry
Luka
DFS
Maxi
KP

Should be the starting lineup from now on IMO.
I think that would be best with the current roster. More consistent rotations would be very nice. A regular starting lineup would go a long way towards that.
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 10:25 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Mavs win! 

Great to bounce back from that extremely ugly loss. Now its time to prep for the Celtics. Even without Hayward they're still terrifying imo.

They're terrifying because I'm afraid the biggest threat to the Mavs will be the refs.  The Celts shot 28 free throws tonight!  The Celts are just the type of team that the refs will give calls to.
Like Reply
Bullets:
  • Good win without KP. I don't care that Memphis is bad, but after last night we know that nothing comes easy and we needed to bounce back. Our role players came up big and also made sure Luka didn't have to play in the 4th.
  • Last bullet means he was two assists shy of another triple double. He'll survive. 24/14/8 in 29 minutes. One thing that slightly annoys me though are his heat checks from the parking lot every time he hits two shots in a row.
  • I liked our starting unit although they were not really blowing the Grizzlies off the court. But the Curry explosion shows you how much potential this unit has. Add KP instead of BOBAN and it's fun.
  • Mavs really need to win games on the offensive end. They played the three worst offenses the last three games and all of them were able to score easily inside. I'm not sure it's fixable. 138 points though.
  • One easy fix might be Powell. It's really hard to watch him sometimes. He can't defend, rebound, or score and Memphis targeted him with their bigs every time he was on the floor. He had some decent plays down the stretch and his boxscore looks decent thanks to garbage time, but that doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't get more minutes than Maxi right now.
  • Good to have a decent game from Brunson. He did his usual stuff and also worked the pick and roll quite nicely. Only mistake was not passing to a wide open accountant in the last minute of regulation.
  • THJ was good tonight, but honestly I don't like these games that give him and Rick confidence. He still only shoots 37% from the field and unless he stops pretending that he's a #3 option on the team he shouldn't get more than 15 minutes.
  • We haven't seen a lot of Justin Jackson this season, but are we sure he's not one of our better three point shooters? That and his nice floater game makes me think he deserves a little more burn.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 10:36 PM)j0Shi Wrote: Bullets:
  • THJ was good tonight, but honestly I don't like these games that give him and Rick confidence. He still only shoots 37% from the field and unless he stops pretending that he's a #3 option on the team he shouldn't get more than 15 minutes.

PREACH
Like Reply