Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA: Mavs sign F George King via hardship
Information 
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status...4662319112
Like Reply
40% 3-point shooter on nearly 4 attempts in college. 44% in the last two g-league seasons.
Like Reply
Can he do more than chuck 3s?...I do not know anything about this player yet...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(12-21-2021, 04:37 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Can he do more than chuck 3s?...I do not know anything about this player yet...

A guy who can actually shoot at a consistent clip is not a chucker.
Like Reply
Just from highlights and what not:  His frame looks stout.  Seems to be comfortable dribbling the ball and using his body to create contact and separation on drives.  Some decent finishes.  His form look a little odd to me but I can't put my finger on it, I think he looks a little off balance when he lands....not sure.
Like Reply
(12-21-2021, 06:27 PM)cow Wrote: Just from highlights and what not:  His frame looks stout.  Seems to be comfortable dribbling the ball and using his body to create contact and separation on drives.  Some decent finishes.  His form look a little odd to me but I can't put my finger on it, I think he looks a little off balance when he lands....not sure.

Can we make anything out of the guys they signed?  Probably not.  They will probably all be gone in a week or two.   But lets try for grins.

Theo Pinson was the first one we signed.   Pinson, at least in college, was more of a creater and hustle guy.   

They they signed Chriss who is a physical, athletic big who pretty much has ideal measurables for a PF interior type. 

Then they signed King George and Charlie Brown who are both longer wings who primarily shoot the ball well.
Like Reply
I still want Quinn Cook.
Like Reply
(12-21-2021, 05:17 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: A guy who can actually shoot at a consistent clip is not a chucker.

Like Bullock before he joined the Mavs... Angel
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply