Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
6 75.00%
Wolves
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 30: MIN (15-16) @ DAL (15-15) | 114-102 win
Pinson looking good is great but also terrible because it highlights how incredible bad THJ and Bullock have been.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(12-21-2021, 09:38 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Time to move from Frankie Blows

Take it back.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(12-21-2021, 09:45 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Pinson looking good is great but also terrible because it highlights how incredible bad THJ and Bullock have been.

And JR and Delon before them.....
Like Reply
(12-21-2021, 09:39 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Who do we cut to sign Pinson?

One game isn´t enough to make any decisions but we will learn a lot about Kidd/Nico and the "new" Mavs. Will they create a roster spot if one of the hardship signings (based on this half most likely Pinson) proves that he deserves the spot?
Like Reply
Yeah, Pinson was great.   Hard to tell between him and DFS out there.   Pinson may not be quite as tall but has  real nice feel for the game.   I like what I saw on first impression.
Like Reply
By the way, this might be the best DP has looked ALL season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
If the Mavs had Towns instead of KP our entire attitude about this team would be drastically improved.
Like Reply
DFS is such a baller. I love him so, so much.
Like Reply
Mavs are so much better when the play small. On both ends. More penetration and ball movement (drive and kick) on offense. Different intensity, on ball pressure on defense. Forcing turnovers and creating easy transition opportunities.
Ignoring the last possession I really liked the Pinson/Frank/Burke (Brunson) lineup.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
Wolves playing zone in the 3rd quarter messed up the Mavs offense. And now Brunson is struggling to create of the dribble against McDaniels.
Like Reply
(12-21-2021, 10:16 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: DFS is such a baller. I love him so, so much.
Like Reply
Liking what I am seeing from Marquis Chriss..he is a lot of things but he is not soft, and seems to defend pretty well
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
DFS is the man. He’s impacting this game in so many ways. 

I hope Harper is ok, but he should be embarrassed that Dirk is this much better at his job on attempt one.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, fifteenth, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
DFS against 4 wolves for the rebound. Mavs ball.

I like how Dirk is commenting on the good AND the bad of this Mavs performance. 

Objectivity. Insight. Everything lacking on most of these broadcasts.

I am ready for Chris to keep WCS’s job already, fwiw.
[-] The following 5 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, BolsDamols, fifteenth, ReunionMav, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(12-21-2021, 10:11 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: If the Mavs had Towns instead of KP our entire attitude about this team would be drastically improved.

For all the good he is doing on offense I would be just as frustrated with his defense. Mavs are getting whatever they want at the rim. Zero help defense. No rim protection all game long.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, KillerLeft
Like Reply
When it comes to role and expectations, DFS is the best on the team at his job. If some players have a poor shooting night, they are liabilities out there...that includes some of the higher paid guys. DFS will still contribute and find ways to make an impact even if he is struggling to make a shot. 3-9 from three and still +20 tonight
[-] The following 4 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • fifteenth, KillerLeft, ReunionMav, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(12-21-2021, 11:02 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: When it comes to role and expectations, DFS is the best on the team at his job. If some players have a poor shooting night, they are liabilities out there...that includes some of the higher paid guys. DFS will still contribute and find ways to make an impact even if he is struggling to make a shot. 3-9 from three and still +20 tonight

Bless you, my guy. Love you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1473508649658109952
Like Reply
(12-21-2021, 09:38 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I am about ready to trade everyone not playing for assets and just roll with these guys the rest of the season.

As I was watching the game I was mumbling to myself, "why do the Mavs look so much better with G league guys versus the dudes they gave huge contracts to in the summer?"

If I'm THJ and Bullock I'd be ashamed with myself for getting out shone by Theo Pinson and Marquese Chriss.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • Kammrath, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
God King is the best Mav.  I love how playful the post game interview with he and Dirk was.  Maybe he's the true torch bearer for the work ethic that Dirk brought to the franchise.  Swing, Swing!
Like Reply