Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA: DAL signs Marquese Chriss (6'9", 7'0.25" WS) to two year deal
(12-23-2021, 03:46 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Chriss said that all that was just in the moment and he and Luka sat by each other at a game and talked. So they're best buds now.

In my early 20s I think I had some on court intensity with all my friends at some time or another. I guess that's just how outdoor, half court go.

I remember this one time way back, I was actually a pretty easy going guy back in the playing days in high school, but very competitive on the court.  One of my good friends on the team was pretty much the same...he and I were going at each other in practice, it got hot and competitive and we got into it serious.  For the first time for both of us, we went after each other and people (players and coaches) had to separate us and hold us both back...not the fake hold back either like you see in the NBA, think more Isaiah Stewart than KG.  I think it shocked everyone.  After we got back sort of calmed down, the coach threw us out of the gym at different entrances and told us to walk it off...and then my friend gave me a ride home from practice.  lol  We never apologized, and never talked about it again.  Played at least another season together.

We're still friends today.  Big Grin
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
[-] The following 1 user Likes TXBamanut's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FA: Mavs sign F/C Marquese Chriss via hardship - by TXBamanut - 12-23-2021, 04:25 PM