Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA: DAL signs Marquese Chriss (6'9", 7'0.25" WS) to two year deal
(12-20-2021, 08:55 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: That is interesting.   Is there any recourse if WCS isn't able to join the team anytime soon?   Is there any hardship there or would the Mavs need to  cut someone to add a fulltime player?

They'd have to cut someone probably or waive Willie, but he's on the last year of his deal.  Unfortunately, it's not a minimum deal and fully guaranteed (thanks, Donnie).  4.1 million.

On the half serious tip with WCS...I do wonder if his absence (TOTAL CONJECTURE, JUST A GUESS BASED ON NOTHING much) is due to mental health stuff.  He's just seemed way more off than normal on the court, and this long term personal reasons stuff going into like a month, smells a whole lot like a guy who just is done playing and is just not retiring to allow us to use his salary in a trade or he's really mentally out on his.  For some reason, makes me think of Ty Terry.  WCS has always come off like a bit of a distracted artist, so I don't know.  THAT'S total and complete conjecture, I have no source, don't know anything and am just thinking out loud (on messageboard) than anything.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
[-] The following 3 users Like TXBamanut's post:
  • MFFL, ReunionMav, SleepingHero
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FA: Mavs sign F/C Marquese Chriss via hardship - by TXBamanut - 12-20-2021, 09:51 PM