Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
5 71.43%
Lakers
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 28: LAL (16-13) @ DAL (14-14) | 104-107 OT loss
Didn't like that last 3pt attempt, however.
Like Reply
(12-15-2021, 09:52 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Didn't like that last 3pt attempt, however.

As good as he looked, he is just 6-18 from the field
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Maxi and KP fighting over a rebound to both lose it so LAL can make a game tying three......the season in a nutshell.
Like Reply
Are you fucking kidding me
Like Reply
Just nothing you can do there...you have to leave Westbrook open and live/die with him making that shot
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
Everything was good but 27 % from three. Brunson had an awesome game
[-] The following 2 users Like omahen's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, fifteenth
Like Reply
Fuck this..sucks to be a Mavs fan right now
Like Reply
(12-15-2021, 10:22 PM)omahen Wrote: Everything was good but 27 % from three. Brunson had an awesome game

I am actually shocked at how the Mavs stay in game while shooting SOOOO bad. If they ever figure out the shooting they might get GOOD real QUICK.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
Reaves went off...the Mavs let him off the hook on offense too much in this game, especially Porzingis. When Reaves is switched onto you, you have to get into position and demand the ball on the mismatch. Instead, they kept allowing the Lakers defense to recover
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
What a dumb loss that also showed our depth problem. The same five basically played the last 10-15 minutes of the game. Of course it had to be Westbrook, the guy Cuban and this place relentlessly sh*t on, that made all the big plays down the stretch.
Like Reply
Really entertaining game.  Heartbreaking ending.   Mavs three point shooting is going to kill me this year.   Brunson looked exhausted at the end of the game.  What a game from him.   Start him please.   Like the pace again, just brutal shooting.   Really worried about Bullock.  He is almost unplayable when he isn't making wide open threes.  Mavs starting lineup is pretty much 3 on 5, with our third option being DFS (not a big time scorer).  KP was a factor just need him to hit a higher percentage of shots.   Man, the Lakers may have hit on another second round/undrafted guy.  they have hit it out of the park with those.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • Fuerza1, HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
(12-15-2021, 10:23 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I am actually shocked at how the Mavs stay in game while shooting SOOOO bad. If they ever figure out the shooting they might get GOOD real QUICK.

I´m shocked nobody has considered the option that playing harder on defense has an impact on shooting percentages.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
DFS is too good for this shit show.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • SwisherPrice
Like Reply
(12-15-2021, 10:25 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Really entertaining game.  Heartbreaking ending.   Mavs three point shooting is going to kill me this year.   Brunson looked exhausted at the end of the game.  What a game from him.   Start him please.   Like the pace again, just brutal shooting.   Really worried about Bullock.  He is almost unplayable when he isn't making wide open threes.  Mavs starting lineup is pretty much 3 on 5, with our third option being DFS (not a big time scorer).  KP was a factor just need him to hit a higher percentage of shots.   Man, the Lakers may have hit on another second round/undrafted guy.  they have hit it out of the park with those.

I just pretend that the Bullock contract was tampered into existence before Nico was put in charge or I´ll just get depressed. Him and Powell being unplayable cost us the game. I´d have put Green in before Bullock. Green might have only taken six threes all season, but making three must put him pretty close to Bullock´s total. Confused
Like Reply
That Reaves kid was the difference. He made big shots all game. Dude was undrafted too.
Like Reply
Really sick of Dwight Powell getting token minutes. 

THJ needs to go; poor defensive decisions and fails basic elementary school 3-man weave play?

Kleber and KP wrestling for the rebound saved the Lakers.

Jason Kidd questionable rotations and play calling (Burke for last shot?). But players still missing good looks all night. I think the team is cursed, bring in the Bruja.
Like Reply
Green is starting to figure things out...he needs more minutes. No excuses if Reaves is getting 18 minutes/game for the Lakers
[-] The following 2 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • BolsDamols, Fuerza1
Like Reply
(12-15-2021, 10:29 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: That Reaves kid was the difference. He made big shots all game. Dude was undrafted too.

Should have abused his ass on offense when he was checking KP in the post.
Like Reply
27% 3pt shooting again, starters 4-21
[-] The following 1 user Likes BackToSquareOne's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(12-15-2021, 10:33 PM)cow Wrote: Should have abused his ass on offense when he was checking KP in the post.

That's on KP. He's too busy camping out at the 3pt line. He should spend the majority of his time in the post.

(12-15-2021, 10:33 PM)BackToSquareOne Wrote: 27% 3pt shooting again, starters 4-21

But they made 19 3's last game. That's basketball. Shooting comes and goes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply