Poll: How much do you like Dwight Powell?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
F**** that overpaid
38.78%
19 38.78%
Only love
24.49%
12 24.49%
Best player if all time
2.04%
1 2.04%
Pure Diamond
12.24%
6 12.24%
j0n!
22.45%
11 22.45%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Diamond Powell! All Things Dwight - Act V Broken Wings
Damn Bobby Karalla came through with the heat and settled down the crowd of angry protesters!

Somehow I do not believe his tweets are going reach everyone lol.

Great to see Dwight have a really good game yesterday. He's been trying to figure things out. JJ couldn't finish the floater like Luka and stayed a step or deep from getting in as deep into the paint as Luka and thus Dwight got way more lobs resulting in way more points. I think if DP was averaging 10 more a game in his first 15 we wouldn't have been so hard on him as a fan base.

Now the thing we weren't accounting for was how he has been a HUGE reason Luka is able to get so deep in the paint and get those easy floaters he tends to shoot in more than Lob off. So DP is a large part of Luka's success in what he's been able to accomplish this season. That even slipped my observations while watching. It looked as if he was doing it all by himself.

I'm ashamed that I forgot how much having a rim rolling threat and good 3 point shooters around you added to being able to finish magically at the rim and shoot a threatening percentage from deep can make you impossible to stop. We give Luka all the credit for his success and which he does deserve most of it but without having Powell/Kleiber/KP for the rim roll and Seth/Finny/THJ/KP/Kleiber to spread the floor cause they can hit 3s the floor would close on him forcing to be more like last year and settle for the deep step back 3. He has so much more room this year and he can keep defenders honest with the cast put around him.

MBT did a great job this off season with what was left after all the Big names were off the table.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diamond Powell! All Things Dwight - Act III Blood Diamonds - by Lucky Luciano - 12-02-2019, 03:45 PM