Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's what the team would look like....
(12-06-2021, 09:04 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: Oh bull crap on all that.  Not worth my time to answer.  "baseless claims" yet IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII countered with objective numbers.  Oh please.  You are so easy to draw offsides.

Objective doesn't mean extremely biased and unwilling to see any other perspective but your own.  They shouldn't have traded him for a bag of chips in the off season.  You are hilarious.

Mockery. Not suprising because you have offered nothing else in this thread. How is the record without KP not objective. Can I fake or manipulate those numbers. Feel free to interpretate them anyway you want. The numbers exist. Maybe not in your personal reality but in the real world. The numbers itself are objective. My opinion obviously isn´t. You could have answered with your own explanation for those numbers.

Your take was that if the Mavs would have traded KP the Grizzlies game would be the best case every night. We have 50+ games with a winning record an no kind of replacement (KP as dead salary) to contradict that claim. Even this season the Mavs already won three games without him. Or was your take just ridiculous hyperbole?

What about the take on KPs increasing trade value. It might increase. It might not. There really is no way for us to tell. But for some reason you are quick to assume the worst possible outcome for non KP scenarios. And the best possible for KP staying in Dallas scenarios. I asked one question. Is there a point where you would trade KP even if his value doesn´t increase or is this an infinite excuse that will always apply?

As I stated. There really is no way to argue in favor or against your take. I know it. I believe it. Therefore it is. And whoever disagrees is wrong. Great discussion culture. You are a genius. No one will ever be able to as you stated "defend his position" in a conversation like this. You are going to "win" a lot of debates in the future. Up until the day where you might realize that there never was a debate. It was an endless monologue because you refused to engage anyone that dared to question your opinion.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Benskix2, Mavs2021
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's what the team would look like.... - by dirkfansince1998 - 12-06-2021, 09:55 PM