Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's what the team would look like....
This thread is pointless. Its basically one guy arguing to keep KP and everybody else screaming that we would still be better off with pretty much any NBA center that is not on Mavs roster.

Mavs have been load managing and raising his value for 3 years now, although he was supposed to go hard from the start and 3 years later it feels like Mavs are still rehabilitating his injury.
I mean its the classic case of a bird in the hand is better than two in bush. If he cant play 50% of the time whats the point? I would rather have a player who, in theory, is worse than KP, but can play.

And as far as his trade value goes I am pretty sure secret got out a long time ago. I bet he is worth even less, that many of you on this forum hope. As I said before, give me two solid players in range of starting 5 or 6th man quality and KP is gone in a second in my book.

AND THIS TEAM WOULD BE BETTER OFF. GUARANTEED.
Hell give me Ried, Beasley and Beverly from Timberwolves. Terrible trade, but I am pretty sure Mavs would still be better off. Sad, but it is what it is. This is where I am.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bodhisattva's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's what the team would look like.... - by bodhisattva - 12-06-2021, 05:03 PM