Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
26 100.00%
Magic
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 7: ORL (2-6) @ DAL (5-2) | 107-106 win
Luka needs a statement game tonight after Trae continued his hot start with a quadruple single earlier today.
Like Reply
LET'S GO MAVS.  Orlando doesn't look tired, I hope their stamina starts to fade due to the B2B.
Like Reply
I think we might see Maxi AND Powell starting together here pretty soon. 

KP could use a breather and a back2back is coming up.
Like Reply
Bad turnover. But good foul by KP

WOW 

What a move by Powell there.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Well the good news is that Isaac willl only be a problem twice a year as long as he stays in Orlando.
Like Reply
I think Wright would be better out there instead of JJ
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Powell isn’t a starter. 

He’s a finisher. 

#ClutchPowel
Like Reply
Carlisle listened to me!
Like Reply
Orlando can’t stop Powell so they foul him. Booooolando.
Like Reply
Isaacs defense has been devastating tonight
Like Reply
Can't believe we're in a tight game with Orlando at home.
Like Reply
Porzingis getting worse and worse. Will be so pissed at Rick if we lose this game
Like Reply
Bad pass by Wright. Too high and Issac just picked it easy.

This dude is is ridiculous.  5 blocks, 5 steals. Of course he goes off against the Mavs.
Like Reply
Luka doesn't seem to realize how long and rangy these Orlando defenders are, keeps getting his passes stolen.
Like Reply
RC needs to figure out how to get KP comfortable. He looks lost.
Like Reply
I think KP is just rusty, I mean he hasn't played in two years and hes playing every game. I just think hes getting tired and not used to NBA shape since its been so long. IS not like hes not trying he is trying and he is taking shots, I mean averaging nearly 13 a game. Is just hes having a hard time right now. Its only 7 games in it's soo early!
Like Reply
WHAT A PASS BY PORZINGIS MY GOODNESS
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 10:46 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Porzingis getting worse and worse. Will be so pissed at Rick if we lose this game

KP’s missing point blank layups, fumbling and bumbling, and getting stuffed left and right my dude. Can’t blame the coach for everything.
Like Reply
THJ sucks. Very nice pass by KP!
Like Reply
Wow, KP has been watching Luka!
Like Reply