Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
60.00%
3 60.00%
Suns
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 15: DAL (9-6) @ PHX (12-3) | 104-112 loss
(11-19-2021, 11:00 PM)Tunesquad23 Wrote: Kidd needs to play Moses Brown.

DP has not been good this year. Wonder how much more patience Kidd will have with him.
Like Reply
Important last 2 minutes to close the half....
Like Reply
(11-19-2021, 11:04 PM)Kammrath Wrote: DP has not been good this year. Wonder how much more patience Kidd will have with him.

Yea. I mean he’s a good energy guy, hustles a lot, good locker room guy, but he isn’t a rim protector. He doesn’t give you many points on offense, but he sure has been a good rebounder!
Like Reply
Down 4 when...

1) PHX is playing well.

2) You are 5-19 (26%) from three.

....is really good.

Need some of those many open threes to fall in the second half.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I was waiting all day for a work call, so naturally it came during the Mavs game. I missed the last 6 minutes of the half, but I was really impressed with Brunson through the first 18.
Like Reply
Good timeout. The team is starting to settle for the one-pass three just a bit too much.
Like Reply
(11-19-2021, 11:33 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Good timeout. The team is starting to settle for the one-pass three just a bit too much.

Yep the more passes they have had, the more open the shot they have eventually gotten.
Like Reply
Not FN's shooting night....
Like Reply
(11-19-2021, 11:39 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Not FN's shooting night....

But damn if he is not the best fronting post defender I have ever seen in a Mavericks uniform. He might be better fronting a big in the post than he is at the point of attack on-ball.

TIM SHOW!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Best on-your-knees assist of the season!!!
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...6581718018
Like Reply
I really enjoy the combination of Ntilikina and Finney-Smith on defense. 

I also like how in kidd’s system they rotate to take the guy one pass away out of the play BEFORE they leave him to double or trap. That’s not really a comment about this last stretch, just something I have noticed over the last couple of games in general.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
I love that Willie just hit that three, but the last three defensive positions by him we’re just atrocious.
Like Reply
(11-19-2021, 11:45 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I really enjoy the combination of Ntilikina and Finney-Smith on defense

Interestingly they have not been good as a duo in 63 mins. Getting outscored by 11.7 pts, giving up 105.7 pts on D. I think this is mostly with Luka.

But FN + RB has been +16.2 and giving up only 94.2 pts in 100 mins. I think this is mostly without Luka.
Like Reply
(11-19-2021, 11:51 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Interestingly they have not been good as a duo in 63 mins. Getting outscored by 11.7 pts, giving up 105.7 pts on D. I think this is mostly with Luka.

But FN + RB has been +16.2 and giving up only 94.2 pts in 100 mins. I think this is mostly without Luka.

I don’t think those bad numbers with DFS and Ntilikina will hold. I am seeing things that they do together out there that I like very much.
Like Reply
Two things I am loving right now in general:

1) Feeling like KP isn't a liability.

2) Feeling like the Mavs D can get them back into a game when needed.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(11-19-2021, 11:55 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Two things I am loving right now in general:

1) Feeling like KP isn't a liability.

2) Feeling like the Mavs D can get them back into a game when needed.

I concur.
Like Reply
Just no answer for JaVale McGee...he has torched them in these 2 games. Great defense on the switches vs. Brunson too
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Such great defensive possessions ending with second chance 3’s.
Like Reply
Stinks to give up a hard fought lead so quickly
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply