Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Dark Theme In the Works
(11-04-2019, 12:25 AM)Magickian Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 11:49 PM)Mavsfan7 Wrote: How do I move to the next page in the thread when on the dark mobile theme. Right now I’m having to scroll back up to the top of the page to change to the next page. Thanks so much!

Thank you for pointing this out! I do believe I have added the code to fix the problem. Let me know if you see that missing anywhere else.

Good eye!
Woohoo thank you so much!!
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 01:17 PM)Magickian Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 01:10 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: I just want to help you out not push my preferences on you Magick

I know your intentions are good and I pointed out some specifics to your comments but I wasn't just speaking to you it was more of a general thing to everyone.

I do appreciate all the feedback, and yes I am a bit grumpy and tired is all because I am juggling SOOOOOO much in life outside of this, but I care tremendously to make this place right for everyone. So I am passionate and do spend as many hours as I can to try to help. I will eventually try to address all issues, but some will just not be able to be resolved, as I can't win them all, haha. Sorry if I sounded rude or anything, just it is is a bit exhausting going through the code... and btw? bad notes? try NO NOTES... not on any of the code... so I have to personally trial and error it all and find the right lines, so yeah it is a headache and I feel like I get to know these individual code developers one on one as I go through their code haha

Thank you for all of your work!
Formerly known as tweetbonk7
Like Reply