Poll: Like or Thank You?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
63.64%
14 63.64%
Thank You
22.73%
5 22.73%
J0n
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Thanks vs. Likes
Posting this after seeing Magickian suggest a poll on it. 

To me, a Like is like a Facebook like or a +1.

A Thank You carries a higher connotation in my mind. 

I think that the thumbs up at the bottom of the post should be called a Like, not a Thank You. 

What do youI think?
Like Reply
Call it Dirk
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 04:42 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Call it Dirk

I like it, the Diruka Porzitzki. Zit for short. Mak would have me say the DP for short.
Like Reply
It's a rare post that's worthy of a "Dirk"
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 04:46 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 04:42 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Call it Dirk

I like it, the Diruka Porzitzki. Zit for short. Mak would have me say the DP for short.
Mak would say we should give Diamonds
Like Reply
It should be a like but Magick already said that the plugin for likes was glitchy.

Unless he can change the Thank You itself, I think thats what we got.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 05:01 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: It should be a like but Magick already said that the plugin for likes was glitchy.

He said he could change the "Thank You" button to a "Like" button.  Tomato, Tomato.
Like Reply
Shine bright like a Diamond like Diamond Powell in the sun.

https://giphy.com/gifs/nba-handshake-dal...YJ45gJgw4Y

https://giphy.com/gifs/movie-sweet-home-...jvjrjK7pkY
Like Reply
Finally a poll done right on this new site...always have to include JOn...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 05:04 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 05:01 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: It should be a like but Magick already said that the plugin for likes was glitchy.

He said he could change the "Thank You" button to a "Like" button.  Tomato, Tomato.

Oh wasn't aware of that. If its that simple then I'm for it.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I dont like any of the new changes. It's confusing as hell posting on mobile. I've found myself on the SB Nation site during game threads.

It took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to edit a post. Didn't see quick vs full edit on the bottom left. Seems unnecessary.

Likes are way more relevant on a basketball forum. Thanks is for a helpful post. Likes for posts your agree with.
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 09:39 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: I dont like any of the new changes.  It's confusing as hell posting on mobile.  I've found myself on the SB Nation site during game threads.

It took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to edit a post.  Didn't see quick vs full edit on the bottom left.  Seems unnecessary. 

Likes are way more relevant on a basketball forum.  Thanks is for a helpful post.  Likes for posts your agree with.

Light theme is nice. Try it.
Like Reply
Btw don’t take any of those critiques negatively. This is still by far the best forum format compared to the other two. Glad to have this place.

Also when I post a quick reply, I have to refresh the page to see my reply?

(11-06-2019, 09:45 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 09:39 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: I dont like any of the new changes.  It's confusing as hell posting on mobile.  I've found myself on the SB Nation site during game threads.

It took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to edit a post.  Didn't see quick vs full edit on the bottom left.  Seems unnecessary. 

Likes are way more relevant on a basketball forum.  Thanks is for a helpful post.  Likes for posts your agree with.

Light theme is nice. Try it.
Definitely better. Thanks
Like Reply