Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
11 91.67%
Cavaliers
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 6: DAL (4-2) @ CLE (2-4) | 131-111 win | 3-0 on the road since 10-11
Bullets:
  • Good win. Honestly got a little nervous in the third when the Mavs seemed unable to pull away. But in the end they took care of business like a good team has to.
  • The key run in the third was sparked by Luka, which had another incredible night. 29/14/15, just OMG numbers. Efficient shooting, 6-6 from the line, razzmatazz hop skiddley-doo.
  • KP's stat line looks fine, but he still is completely out of sync and doesn't look to play within the flow of the offense at all. All he gets is post touches, which stop the ball movement. That's too much iso "New York" KP for my taste. Mavs must do better there.
  • That said, another big game for KP defensively with six blocks. Honest question: Will we see a point, rebound, block tripe double from him this year?
  • Delon Wright was big in the second half. Many key plays on both ends. Just a quiet contributor and winning player. I think he found his groove and will only get better going forward.
  • Brunson had a good stat line as well, but I still feel like he's a little wasted next to Luka in the starting unit. But they way Luka plays right now it's hard for others to get touches anyway.
  • THJ is such a mixed bag. He had decent plays to the basket and is a good spot-up shooter. But then he mixes in airballs and his bullshit low percentage pull-ups that drive you crazy. Everyone hoping that he would deliver a 6th man "Jason Terry" like season should maybe lower expectations.
  • Curry can shoot, Powell is still a bit rusty. That one layup he blow was Shaqtin a Fool material. Boban is fun.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 6: DAL (4-2) @ CLE (2-4) | 131-111 win | 3-0 on the road since 10-11 - by j0Shi - 11-03-2019, 09:56 PM