Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
11 91.67%
Cavaliers
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 6: DAL (4-2) @ CLE (2-4) | 131-111 win | 3-0 on the road since 10-11
I will be in attendance for this game. I'm really excited to watch Luka torch the Cavs. 

Things to note: 

1. I really hope the team has moved on from the Lakers game. It was a tough loss, which really shouldn't have been a loss had it been officiated fairly. We need to be mentally ready for this game. Cavs have some weapons and can win random games against good teams so we need to be ready. We need to argue less with refs and get back on defense. We need to focus on the current play. 

2. Cavs have a lot of waterbug guards that we need to contain. They're talented and can score (Garland, Sexton, Clarkson, Delly to an extent). They're all able to carve into the defense and shoot over our guys. Wright, Dorian and Seth's defense will be important here. 

3. Love and Thompson have been balling this year. Thompson is averaging 20ppg and 10rpg while Love is playing like Minnesota Love. KP is going to have to close out on Love and limit his 3pt shooting and long 2s. Maxi and Powell will need to do a good job of locking Thompson down and limiting his offensive rebounding. 

The Cavs aren't one of the top teams in the league but I believe they're of the status of being competitive on a nightly basis and if a team isn't ready, the Cavs can upset them. We need to keep our foot on the gas the whole way.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 6: DAL (3-2) @ CLE (2-3) | Nov 3, 6:30 pm | Mavs 5.0 pt favs - by TheCustodian - 11-03-2019, 11:02 AM