Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR & 9.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Pelicans
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME 10: NOP (1-10) @ DAL (7-3) | 108-92 win
Heart 
[Image: usa_today_16071358.0.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • ClutchDirk
Like Reply
Last game Harp was commenting on the recent Celtics problems, and made a point along the lines of “that’s what you’re going to get if you have one guy dominating the ball, and four guys standing around watching…”

I don’t know if this was intentional on his part (kudos to him if it was), but at that exact moment, Doncic was doing his usual dance at the 3pt line, and then threw up a contested 3 (which missed) with four other players standing around, just watching him, not touching the ball…

I don’t want to get into criticising our franchise superstar too much, but there’s something that’s irking me a bit about the way he’s been playing lately, and the other night was the first game I actually felt a bit bad for KP having to put up with it…

Maybe it’s just me, or an early season feeling out thing, but I’m not feeling Doncic’s play so much at the minute…
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Gasol's post:
  • dmavs4life03
Like Reply
Hide all the extra basketballs and Trey Burke! Don't want Zion to eat them!
[-] The following 2 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • Jmaciscool, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Can KP have a significantly positive impact twice in a row? I SURE HOPE SO! 

Even against the lowly Pelicans, that would funnel some hope into my soul.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
Where's the good doctor? Someday page him! Call his beeper. Throw up the frog signal!
Like Reply
Mavsluvr, stop the game, delay the start, we gotta find Dr. Mav!!!!
Like Reply
Oh no I’m late, hopefully the Mavs won’t follow my example! Must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • fifteenth, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-08-2021, 08:34 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Mavsluvr, stop the game, delay the start, we gotta find Dr. Mav!!!!

Maybe he just legitimately does not believe this is a must win game?

(11-08-2021, 08:35 PM)DrMav Wrote: Oh no I’m late, hopefully the Mavs won’t follow my example! Must win game.

Never mind!
Like Reply
(11-08-2021, 08:35 PM)DrMav Wrote: Oh no I’m late, hopefully the Mavs won’t follow my example! Must win game.

Crisis averted!!!!

Woohooo!!!

Dr. Mav for the Dirkie!

Thanks to mavsluvr for pretending to be in the bathroom so that they had to delay the start. And thanks to whoever threw up the frog signal.
Like Reply
(11-08-2021, 08:19 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Hide all the extra basketballs and Trey Burke! Don't want Zion to eat them!

I dunno, if Zion actually ate Trey Burke then he'd be removed from the NBA which would be good for the Mavs...

Someone cover Trey Burke in barbeque sauce, quick!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jmaciscool's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
I can do math. Final score will be 48 - 32
Like Reply
DP is a liability on offense.
Like Reply
Rough quarter from Brown, imo. He really hasn’t found a foothold here yet, has he?
Like Reply
Loving KP again tonight!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
FN +14 in 8.5 minutes!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Frank - super-saiyan

---

Reggie's my guy too, fwiw. Not as much, but you do get the added Convention on Biological Diversity authentic certified in situ ecosystem protected area conservation entity with Reggie wherever he goes.
Like Reply
Refs hate us.
Like Reply
Luka has 1 assist and 4 turnovers in a half....have we ever seen that from him??
Like Reply
(11-08-2021, 09:24 PM)BackToSquareOne Wrote: Frank - super-saiyan

---

Reggie's my guy too, fwiw. Not as much, but you do get the added Convention on Biological Diversity authentic certified in situ ecosystem protected area conservation entity with Reggie wherever he goes.

Hold on. BRB. I know I can sort this out.
Like Reply
(11-08-2021, 09:39 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Luka has 1 assist and 4 turnovers in a half....have we ever seen that from him??

We have 8 or 10 hypothesis at the moment on what's up with Luka. Here's another that migjt have merit. 

Coach is asking him to do some different things too. He's having to run more plays. He's in an adjustment period like a few other guys.  

Maybe
Like Reply