Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
24 80.00%
Lakers
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 OT loss | NBA admits missed call
I stand by it, it was a concussion. Dallas did not follow the concussion protocol. It was reckless.

"I felt a little bit weird a few minutes after the hit, but then it was OK," said Doncic, who finished with 31 points, 13 rebounds and 15 assists in a thrilling duel with childhood idol LeBron James. "There was nothing to worry about. ... It was a little headache. I had a little headache for a few minutes, but then it was over. I put some ice on it and it was better."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2798...fficiating

Howard clearly grabbed Mavs guard Seth Curry from behind with both hands to prevent Curry from getting into the passing lane, a play that unfolded after Dallas failed to execute Carlisle's plan to foul before the Lakers had a chance to shoot.

"Even so, I knew what play was coming," Curry said. "I knew exactly what was going to happen. I'm still there to take away that pass, and then [Howard] grabbed me and it was a no-call right in front of the official. It's just unfortunate."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 OT loss - by SportPsychMav - 11-02-2019, 09:06 AM