Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 12.5 pt RAPTOR & 11.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
92.86%
13 92.86%
Rockets
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: HOU (1-3) @ DAL (2-1) | 116-106 win
Good to see Bullock play well
For this off-season to make any sense he's going to have to be a major contributor
Like Reply
Clutch D was GREAT. Allowed 9 points in the last 7 mins, 50 secs of the game. 

Did the Mavs EVER do that last year??
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Hypermav
Like Reply
Bullock was so good. 

When was the last time we beat someone and had a lower 3pt% than them? 2 years ago?? Love to see it.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Hypermav
Like Reply
Best sign so far after 3 games - the rebounding, especially on the offensive side. Much improved. With Wood and Theis, this would have been a game we got dominated on the boards normally
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Hypermav
Like Reply
(10-26-2021, 10:09 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Best sign so far after 3 games - the rebounding, especially on the offensive side. Much improved. With Wood and Theis, this would have been a game we got dominated on the boards normally

One of the biggest differences between Kidd and Carlisle that I've noticed, so far - less emphasis on transition D (so far, to no ill effect) and more emphasis on the offensive glass. It was definitely a plus tonight. It will be interesting to see how that shakes out as teams get into better rhythms.
Like Reply
(10-27-2021, 08:17 PM)CoachCarlisle Wrote: Probably

1. because I didnt beat my wife
2. this didnt used to be a gargle Mark Cubans balls forum

No one posts here anymore because of you.  Way to single handedly ruin a 20 year old community.

Dodgy
Like Reply