Poll: Who should start?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
THjr
57.58%
19 57.58%
Curry
42.42%
14 42.42%
Both
0%
0 0%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Massacre] Semi Serious Battle: Curry vs. Hardaway who starts.
KP + Luka + THJr three man-lineups are +36 per 100 possessions so far. Roughly 100 minutes of sample size.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/pla...neups/2020

Luka's super high-usage might be exactly what is needed to keep Timmy in check. If he's reduced to being a standstill shooter on offense mainly then that might be a serious weapen. He's putting up elite efficiency numbers so far in spotup-situations.
Like Reply
Anyone ready to switch their vote? It’s not even close right now.
Like Reply
Luka being so ball dominant and putting the ball in the perfect spots just makes THJ so much better.
Like Reply
In the upset of the year, THJ is winning this poll.  For whatever reason - and not having to shot create is my best guess - THJ is thriving as a starter.
Like Reply
Hardaway has to start. Maybe not forever but definitely right now.
Like Reply
Can we start a GoFundMe campaign to get Senior a house in Dallas?
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/DwainPrice/status/11...3975061504

https://twitter.com/ESefko/status/1199032625148628993
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Kudos Psych! You started this thread after a handul of bad Timmy games and one good Timmy games. THJ has made your thread look pretty darn good.
Like Reply
Still a lot of games left to be played but THJ has definitely earned his stripes. As a #1 go-to option off the bench he is extremely frustrating to watch. Night and day difference as a starter where his shots come mostly in rhythm and defers more often due to Luka/KP. 

Crazy to think this might have never happened if Seth "Starter" Curry didn't get sick. Carlilse would have continued to ride that negative impact line-up until it was too late. THJ getting his opportunity is an early Mavs Miracle before the holidays.
Like Reply
(11-25-2019, 02:04 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Kudos Psych! You started this thread after a handul of bad Timmy games and one good Timmy games. THJ has made your thread look pretty darn good.

Started it before the Warriors game. Anyway, just missed you posting.
Like Reply
(11-25-2019, 02:29 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 02:04 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Kudos Psych! You started this thread after a handul of bad Timmy games and one good Timmy games. THJ has made your thread look pretty darn good.

Oh really? My bad. The date on the OP says Nov 21st. *shrug*

Not sure what you mean by missing my post. 

But whatever, good job dude.
Like Reply
(11-25-2019, 02:46 PM)fifteenth Wrote:

I meant it literally you were silent Sunday, but reading. You must be a Cowboys fan.
Like Reply
(11-25-2019, 02:48 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:

I meant it literally you were silent Sunday, but reading. You must be a Cowboys fan.

I was camping, then exhausted. I don't always post a lot on game day anyway. I'm a Cowboys fan but don't have time to watch games these days (3 yr old and 5 yr old). I'll be much more interested in the Cowboys once JG is fired.
Like Reply
(11-25-2019, 02:53 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 02:48 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:

I was camping, then exhausted. I don't always post a lot on game day anyway. I'm a Cowboys fan but don't have time to watch games these days (3 yr old and 5 yr old). I'll be much more interested in the Cowboys once JG is fired.

That's super nice, I'm happy for you sounds like an awesome day!
Like Reply
97th percentile now in spotups
Like Reply
(11-25-2019, 03:02 PM)JamesConway Wrote: 97th percentile now in spotups

Great find!

He was top all season, one of the reasons I thought he should start.
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/-zItmRxLKzA
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply