Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DFS (+14, 16 pts, 3 rbd, 4-5 from 3)
20.00%
3 20.00%
Powell (+11, 12 pts, 7 rbd, 5-6 FG)
0%
0 0%
Brunson (+12, 18 pts, 6 rbd, 5 ast)
0%
0 0%
Luka (+19, 26 pts, 8 rbd, 9 ast, 2 stl)
20.00%
3 20.00%
Green (+0, 7 pts, 3 rbd, 2 ast)
0%
0 0%
Bertans (-9, 8 pts, 1 rbd, 1 stl)
0%
0 0%
Theo (-7, 16 pts, 1 rbd, 2 ast)
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 82 DIRKIE: Winner Theo Pinson (60%)
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/15...5947944963
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Spurs woulda/coulda come back and won but for Theophilus Alphonso. First time I’ve seen him get extended minutes. I am now a fan!
Like Reply
Such a shame that on a day that should have brought so much joy for our head cheerleader getting a Dirkie we are left worrying about Luka.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
No Dirkie tonight. Could be a win that’s worse than any regular season loss. Luka missing games or even being hobbled is probably the end of the line for this year’s Mavs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 11:05 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: No Dirkie tonight. Could be a win that’s worse than any regular season loss. Luka missing games or even being hobbled is probably the end of the line for this year’s Mavs.
Man, I really hope he’s back 100%. I want the FO to see what this team can do when fully healthy in the playoffs. I don’t want any excuse to fully run this thing back!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply
Oh, I'll give a Dirkie for any win...though this may be a costly win.  Sometimes I'd like to give a Dirkie for a loss...but--no cookie!   

We do, however, have a Pinson.

Nope...not the British pinson...which is small bird with a short, stout--beak.  I will say no more about that.  Except in American english it is a--finch.  Haa...I bet you were thinking of something else...

Nor is it Pinson, Alabama...which is probably a very nice place...but...not in context here.

Ah, but we do have our very own TP: Theo Pinson.  Considering that TP almost didn't get to play at all...and is not eligible for the playoffs...I think I'll give him the last Dirkie I have--in regular season.

Man...I hope Luka is going to be ok.  If not...we are in a world of hurt...
Like Reply
Utah sucks. With Luka, it’s a sweep. Without, it’s a 7-game slugfest. No worries, mates.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jommybone's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 11:27 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Man, I really hope he’s back 100%. I want the FO to see what this team can do when fully healthy in the playoffs. I don’t want any excuse to fully run this thing back!

My thoughts exactly
Like Reply
Theo Pinson. That's all

Now I'm wishing they hadn't rescinded that tech on Luka  Sad
Like Reply
[Image: theo-pinson-of-the-dallas-mavericks-look...=2048x2048]
Like Reply