Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-21-2021, 09:19 AM)Dahlsim Wrote: They in the this case once again our government and its agencies are openly telling us what they will distort and corrupt the data inputs into the medical science statistics

Look up the difference between medical reporting (example VAERS) and OSHA reporting. What comes first. What comes second.  Just because a case doesn´t end up in the OSHA system it isn´t lost. This is more about the usual shenanigans. Who pays?
Note that I don´t agree with them. I don´t think it helps. They saw how the previous FAQ answers impacted the vaccine policies of employers and made the wrong adjustment. The old FAQ stated that vaccine requirements lead to reportable adverse reactions. As a result employers changed their policies. No more requirements. No more encouraging. In fact the opposite. Suddenly vaccinated workers are a potential liability. A financial risk.
OSHA adjusted the text to stop this process but they are doing it to the detriment of the people that they are supposed to protect. More vaccinations are a good thing. Workers potentially carrying the financial risk of any adverse reaction isn´t.

(10-21-2021, 09:19 AM)Dahlsim Wrote: So adverse effects, as I've been posting about from the beginning of this thread, ARE openly being suppressed.  I've referenced the CDC's VAERS site several times and its well known even based on a Harvard study that whatever numbers are reported on that site and similar are under reported.  By some estimates as much as 10x underreporting.  As recall our friend @dirkfansince1998 tried to reply they are likely overreported?  Not a chance. 

As stated before. It really depends on (and I hate the word) your social bubble. You can find underreporting. You can find overreporting. I am pretty sure you know where to look for one or the other.
That was my initial statement:
Others would argue the direct opposite. We are seeing an overreporting of COVID vaccine criticism. Creating a false balance because the waste majority of scientists and existing research is pretty clear about the benefits (outweighting the risks).

Notice that I am not talking about individual report systems. I tried to highlight how VAERS works. Will do it again. It comes with strengths and weaknesses. As mentioned by the Harvard study. Not all events are reported to VAERS. Other problem. It is an open system and that can lead to unverified or even fabricated reports.
But now the important part. VAERS is meant to track any possible adverse reaction. The system itself is set up to include events that aren´t connected to a vaccine. That´s why I am opposing your attempts to use it as anecdotal evidence. That´s why I am calling it overreporting when you or the people or other media outlets you listed are using the data in that way. VAERS is not designed to determine if an individual event was caused by the vaccine.

(10-21-2021, 09:19 AM)Dahlsim Wrote: Just recently this statement was made very publicly which also calls into the questions the science and the numbers the public is being given as to what percentage of COVID deaths are vaccinated versus unvaccinated. 

Do you want to do the maths yourself? Just to simplify it.

Population: 6m
Vaccination rate Maryland: 66%

4000000 vaccinated accout for 40%.
2000000 unvaccinated account for 60%.

Obviously haven´t accounted for a high vax rate among the at risk groups, age or other factors. Just wanted to make clear what the numbers mean.

There is no doubt that the delta variant is leading to more breakthrough infections. Also no doubt that immunity is waning. But it seems like the vaccine is still doing what it is supposed to do.
If I would go full "mainstream" media fact checker my verdict would be "misleading information".
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-21-2021, 11:58 AM