Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
Another reference I purposely take from a piece clearly supportive of the vaccine and more or less meant to discredit  Scientist and Pharmacologist Michael Yeadon

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/spe...s-skeptic/ 

Quote:What gave the debunked claim credibility was that one of the petition's co-authors, Michael Yeadon, wasn't just any scientist. The 60-year-old is a former vice president of Pfizer, where he spent 16 years as an allergy and respiratory researcher. He later co-founded a biotech firm that the Swiss drugmaker Novartis purchased for at least $325 million.

In recent months, Yeadon (pronounced Yee-don) has emerged as an unlikely hero of the so-called anti-vaxxers, whose adherents question the safety of many vaccines, including for the coronavirus. The anti-vaxxer movement has amplified Yeadon's skeptical views about COVID-19 vaccines and tests, government-mandated lockdowns and the arc of the pandemic.

Yeadon has said he personally doesn't oppose the use of all vaccines. But many health experts and government officials worry that opinions like his fuel vaccine hesitancy – a reluctance or refusal to be vaccinated – that could prolong the pandemic. COVID-19 has already killed more than 2.6 million people worldwide.

Again, I'm not subscribing to everything any of these Doctors or Scientists say, whether they are labeled as Anti-Vax or they fall in line with the Mainstream narrative.  I am saying that classifying hundreds and even thousands of medical professionals as COVID Idiots for their concerns is it itself idiocrasy.  Remember its clear in daily that news that lots of medical professionals have been and are being fired and silenced or else for dissenting views or resisting the injection.  

I am saying that to say the Science is so crystal clear and plain needs more examination as to what exactly we are saying so clear and plain.  Some things are clear and plain I agree with that much but some of the relevant issues are not yet so clear and plain. 

Take for example the language used here to put a favorable spin on relevant studies and news regarding vaccine adverse effects. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/factchec...SL1N2LA28C 

Quote:“456 U.K. deaths so far immediately after having ‘vaccines’”, the posts read. “MHRA has received 212 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 244 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine.”
Due to the sheer scale of the vaccination program, it is accepted that some people will naturally experience a new illness after receiving the vaccine.

VERDICT

Missing context. This number reflects adverse reactions that have happened after vaccination, but not necessarily caused by the vaccine.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 10-08-2021, 10:18 AM