Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
@"Jannemann2" @"luka_skywalker_77" @"dirkfansince1998" @"TXBamanut"  and others with your very detailed posts and to everyone that has been taking time to chime in and contribute to this discussion, I want to say Amen! 
Well done and articulated my friends.   
Again, we don't all need to fall in lockstep point for point but I will say after our debates on evolution and origins on the old board, this topic clearly is the meaningful and informative I've seen on the new board.  Go Mavs!  Wink

I will add that this topic and title was more centrally positioned around the topic Country and Freedom as it relates to the topic of forcing vaccinations into people's bodies.   That drew me in even though like most of you I am short on time. 

I never took the thread to be primarily about exactly how good or how bad the vaccination itself is in terms of efficacy and let's not forget, adverse effects but we can understand that the forced vaccinations issue and how vaccinations efficacy issue feel naturally connected. 

1) Even if the vaccination were 100% effective and 100% safe it would still not be necessary to force it into citizens bodies.  
Medical science and leaders of the free societies could persuade the public without strong arming and using the suppression of dissenting opinions. Vaccinations become an excuse to play on public fears and force a level of control over people lives that would never be accepted normally.  Then using precedence as leverage that  level of power control inevitably gets extended to future public/government policy and laws.  

2) For the mainstream forces to apply the label anti-vaxxer to millions of people including many Doctors, Scientists and Medical Professionals is not only a misnomer but it is harmful and dangerous.  If you look at this discussion alone you can see that almost no one is really "anti-vaccine".  Those types of labels are tools that end up dumbing down and suppressing speech

I remain firmly anti-forced vaccinations, period, for a number of reasons, both rational in scientific terms and moral in ethical terms.  
I think we will continue to see this strong armed control extend from the government to human bodies however.
We will see and are seeing a mass step by step diminution of the personal liberties that helped make America so great.  

As a Theologian, I will add this is happening in large part because the movement to take away personal freedoms is actually prophetic in nature.  It falls very much in line with direction the world will go according to the framework of biblical prophecies so in the short term so to speak Wink , we that fight against that movement will find we are swimming upstream and losing ground. 
It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. Rev. 13:7 

I won't digress further into that but I add it for a few of my friends that understand scripture to consider. 
There are things we have to resist even though for a season we know our views will not prevail
There is a genius to our God though that the worldly wise cannot comprehend. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dahlsim's post:
  • luka_skywalker_77
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by Dahlsim - 10-07-2021, 01:41 PM