Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-04-2021, 11:49 AM)luka_skywalker_77 Wrote: 14. Ivermectin works and is proven to work.

I'm very curious on this point - what are your sources that a anti-parasitic drug that's often prescribed for livestock has any positive effect on Covid?  Is Covid actually a parasite?  Does the drug have a side effect that somehow impacts the Covid virus?  What am I missing here?

I'll be completely up front with you - I read through your points and didn't agree with any of them, but I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise because I realize we just see things differently.

But I'm genuinely curious how the Ivermectin train got rolling because I've heard this from other people as well but I haven't found what sources contributed to this.

(And I hope I'm not coming off as rude, that's certainly not my intent.  I'm just legitimately trying to figure out this particular viewpoint because it honestly makes no sense at all to me based on the knowledge I currently have).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jmaciscool's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by Jmaciscool - 10-04-2021, 12:12 PM