Poll: Who will win the game (Mavs are 2.5 pt favs)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
12 80.00%
Trail Blazers
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GAME 3: POR (2-1) @ DAL (2-1) | 119-121 loss
Bullets:
  • Starting five much better this time. Although the first was a bit up and down, this was the best group so far. Unsurprisingly it featured our best players.
  • It's a minor thing, but I LOVE Doncic taking these end of quarter prayers. It's a low percentage shot, but it's a shot.
  • I like THJ sprinting the floor. I think he is a good finisher more than a good  shooter.
  • Three point shooting will haunt us all season. 13-50 and losing by two is actually decent. Especially when you miss nine free throws as well.
  • More tiny things that contributed to the loss: Felt like Doncic was forcing his shot a bit today. Reminded my of last year when he could either try by himself or pass to a brick.
  • CJ and Dame were massive late, which is why I was surpirsed that Wright wasn't getting more playing time.
  • Brunson with an off game tonight. He was +6, but rarely seen.
  • Overall this is a 'good' loss I guess. Mavs for strecthes played some great ball against a good team in the West. They adjusted better in the second half, happens. It sucks we blew multiple leads, but I guess that's growing pains for the team. Of course we eventually have to win these type of games, but for now I'm not concerned.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 3: POR (2-1) @ DAL (2-1) | 119-121 loss - by j0Shi - 10-27-2019, 11:03 PM